EHS Soccer Fundraiser Chair: TBD
Edison Girls Soccer Fundraising Opportunities
In an effort to offset costs and allow us to keep our family donation amount among some of the lowest in the county in terms of girls’ soccer, we have created a variety of fundraising opportunities for our families.
As a part of the Edison Girls’ Soccer Team, girls are encouraged to fundraise in the following ways throughout the season:
Christmas Tree Fundraiser (Nov. 1 thru Nov. 15)
- Girls are encouraged to sell a minimum of two items.
- Be sure people who order for your benefit select “Girls Soccer” from the dropdown menu when ordering.
Dine Out Events (dates vary)
- Attend as many dine out events as possible.
- Email, text, and call family members and friends to encourage them to have a meal at the participating restaurant on the dine out day.
- You must mention Edison Girls Soccer when ordering – before paying (and in some cases might have to have the flyers).
Goal-a-thon (Jan. 21)
- Obtain as many sponsors as you can for the goal-a-thon
- Participate in the event on January 21st
- Approach a minimum of three businesses to ask them to sponsor our team.
- Think of people you already know – restaurants & local family businesses that you frequent, dentist, doctor, services businesses that come to your home like plumbers, window companies, etc.
Spirit Wear (Now thru Nov. 20)
- Encourage friends and family members to purchase Spirit Wear
- Purchase Spirit Wear as gifts for friends and family
Resolution Run (Dec. 11)
- Run as a family. Bring friends. Our program receives $$ for each sign-up!